Saturday, January 22, 2011

#22 - Fun Saturday

Fun Saturday if you love to do laundry!

Keeping things real....5 loads later I'm almost caught up!

Brian decided to take the veneer pieces off the doors of the hutch.
It was going to be too hard to fix and to be honest I like it better!

The girlies got to play in the snow for a little while. I looked out once and they were rolling down the little hill in our back yard!

After Sissy left I put the girls to work!


Proverbs 12:14
"From the fruit of their lips people are filled with good things,
and the work of their hands brings them reward."

3 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I always say that as long as we have laundry, I have job security! :) Seriously, it is the never ending job. I'm happy to be able to do it though!

His Doorkeeper said...

Jenn, What a beautiful blog you have....LOVE your header! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!

By the way, I LOVE your hutch...it is beautiful.

Your girls look so sweet! You are blessed!
Thanks again!

Blessings!

Jacquie Wallace said...

That's a crazy stack of laundry!! Having so many in my family, when I was a girl we were always folding laundry. Ha!

LOVE the hutch!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails