Monday, January 17, 2011

#17 - Wellspring and Milestones

Our homeschool co-op (Wellsprings) started back today. Since our Christmas party got cancelled because of snow in December, they made it a Winter/Holiday party for today! It was tons of fun and the kiddos got to play on bouncy stuff, eat some sweets, and make a cute craft!

I loved this picture of Holly in mid-jump!

Today there was also a small milestone. :o)
I got my DSLR camera April 2008 and today I took my 60,000th picture! Haha! I would post it had I been paying attention to the counter and not deleted it! :)
Oh, well....the pic of Holly was 59,885. So close enough!


Proverbs 4:23
"Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

WOW! That's a lot of photos!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails