Friday, January 21, 2011

#21 - BFF's

The girls have been looking forward to this day (sleepover night!) all week long! I picked up Sissy (Alyssa) after working this afternoon and when we walked through the door the girls were beyond excited! These sweet girls have been friends since birth and it blesses my heart because her Mama is my dearest friend in the whole world.
Plus, they all are sisters-in-Christ! The most special Bond of all!

Here is Nina, Me, and do you see Sissy peeking through between us?! This was taken the summer of 2001 at Topsail Island, NC when we vacationed with Greg, Nina, Logan, & Sis. This is the same trip that I found out I was expecting Holly! :D

Proverbs 12:26
"The righteous should choose his friends carefully,
For the way of the wicked leads them astray."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Those are the BEST kinds of friends. Jodi and I have been BFFs since 8th grade.

Related Posts with Thumbnails