Wednesday, January 19, 2011

#19 - Crunch Time

This morning I started back with my crunches. Brian and I got this ab cruncher about 14 years ago - that is why it looks like an antique! But it still works, if we'd use it......haha!

I have a love/hate relationship with this fine piece of equipment. I'll do really well for several months and then something will throw off my schedule and blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses! :)

This morning I did 200 crunches! I plan on combining crunches with a small pilates workout in the morning. Going to the gym is just not always possible with the girls school and Brian's work schedule so I've just gotta work it in however and whenever!


1 Timothy 4:7-8
"But reject profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness. For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Yay for you. I love ab work. It's my favorite!!

That's a great verse.

PS - You caught that I wasn't sure what those pony tail holders were called. Haha!! I have never ever bought little girl stuff and it's all new to me. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails