Monday, January 10, 2011

#10 - Soup and Wood

Day three of my recovery has been a pretty decent day. The girls and I ventured out this afternoon to take Brian lunch at work and to get some well needed groceries. Since I still can't eat any thing solid, I thought I'd make a creamy veggie soup. I actually found the same recipe that the Dixie Stampede uses. It was easy to make and tasted yummy!

We were running low on wood and hadn't been able to get any cut, so we had someone bring us a load. We're suppose to be getting a few inches of snow by tomorrow night. We got about 3 inches on Friday night, but I was too busy being in "Lala Land" to pay any attention! I am grateful to be on the mend and even though the pain is still there, it is getting better!

1 Corinthians 3:11-13
"For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails