Sunday, March 27, 2011

#85 - St. Baldrick's Event

This afternoon the girls and I were able to be part of an amazing event! I was asked by a friend to come and take pictures of the St. Baldrick's Event in our town. She is one of the ladies that organizes it and for the past 3 years she has shaved her head too! In fact her 3 little boys and husband does also. It was a great day and I think she said that they had raised close to $2000! The money goes specifically for children's cancer research. There was a total of 16 volunteers that had all of their hair shaved off! Among that was 2 teenage girls!

(I wanted to include some more pictures, but without permission I was afraid to post any more.)
Our girlies helped out in the face painting and the popcorn also!

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I SERIOUSLY don't think I could shave my head for something like that. Would they take arms? Legs? Ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails