Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#75 - Locks of Love

I took the girls today to have haircuts and Anna decided she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love!

Here are their before pics:


I couldn't believe how long her hair had gotten!



Holly's had grown a ton too, but she didn't quite have 10 inches.


Here was the big moment!




Her reaction! She loves it!


Holly's after shots.



Anna's final look:
We're heading out early in the morning so I may not be able to post for a couple of days, but I'll return with tons of beautiful wedding pictures!



Matthew 10:30
"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh they both look adorable. I donated my hair once. What a great gift for her to give.
Have a great day.
Kim

Tania said...

Love their new hairstyles. You have two beautiful daughters.

Jacquie Wallace said...

Wow! That's a lot of hair gone in one day. They both have thick hair like you.

How sweet of Anna to donate hers. I love their after photos!!

Have a safe trip and a fun time!!

Tina @ Girl Meets Globe said...

I love Locks of Love! My daughter donated her hair last year. Super cute cut, it turned out great!!

nancygrayce said...

What a sweet thing to do!!! My sister recently donated to locks of love too.

Brooke O'Shea said...

Oh my goodness! Her is- er- was so long! I really like the new look. That is what I did before the National day of Prayer rally. I liked it but next time my hair will have to be much longer. They both are lovely young ladies!
Through Christ,
LB

Related Posts with Thumbnails