Sunday, March 20, 2011

#76 - Introducing........

We are very thankful for the traveling grace back and forth from Arkansas the last 4 days. And especially grateful to celebrate the wedding of my beautiful niece, Vicki, and her precious new husband, Trent! May God always bless their marriage!

Here are a few pictures until I can get them all downloaded and edited :)

It was a beautiful wedding!


Aidan was so sweet! I just wish they didn't live so far away. He was almost a Jenn Jenn's boy by the time we left!

I'll hopefully get caught up on my posts from the wedding adventure over the next few days.


1 Corinthians 13:13
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

OMG! That dress is simply amazing!

So glad y'all had a good time and are home safe and sound.

Related Posts with Thumbnails