Sunday, March 6, 2011

#65 - Sunday Funday

We've had a great Sunday. This morning Bro. Kenny's nephew was baptized and I had my camera in the van so I ran out and got it so I could get some pictures for them.
I love when new believers follow the Lord in baptism!
Brian was working today so the girls and I ate lunch and then watched A Bug's Life and took naps :o) I love Sundays like today - except the part where Brian wasn't here. We had a great evening service and now we're getting ready for our week.

Isaiah 25:1
"LORD, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

What a great way to start off a Sunday!! (Daisy will be baptized soon - I cannot wait!)

I didn't get a nap today, but it's been a restful day nonetheless. Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails