Friday, March 4, 2011

#63 - Life

It has been a blessed day! Holly and I have kind of been feeling yucky, but I think it's just the normal seasonal allergy/sinus stuff. God love her, she has sneezed a thousand times today :) After working my normal Friday I brought home some supper and we have been relaxing and watching Cars with the girls. Ready for the weekend!
Isabella (our great niece) will turn one tomorrow. So hard to believe.


I just love author Francine Rivers.

Everything that I've read that she has written I can't put down once I began reading. This one included:
It deals with the topic of abortion and how Jesus can give healing to those who have chosen that option. Even though it is a tough topic to read about, it is a story of redemption and restoration that only God can provide. :)

Reading it reminded me of this video I saw on Facebook a few months ago. (It has some crazy music so you may want to turn your speakers down before hitting play :) But it is just amazing to watch! God is Awesome!




Jeremiah 1:5
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
Before you were born I set you apart
and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

That was one of my first FR books...loved it!!! (As I do all her books)

I need to go find the title to another good book on that subject...I'll let you know and see if you've read it...

...couldn't find it. I'll let you know if I can remember.

Related Posts with Thumbnails