Thursday, March 24, 2011

#83 - On a Thursday

We've had a busier than normal day today. This afternoon we went to watch Brian's cousin, Kelsey, sign with Transylvania University to play golf. She is not only beautiful, but very smart and talented also! She has gone to New York and Nashville to record demo songs and has acted in several plays.


My graduation pic is still up in the hallway beside the gym. It was the first time I have actually walked the halls of the school since I graduated! We've been in the auditorium section to watch Kelsey when she was Sharpay in their High School Musical play, but I never got to go into the actual school. Everything was changed and looked sooo different! With it being 16 years later I couldn't imagine it not changing....ha!

Tonight our homeschool co-op held an information night and several of us had our homeschool curriculum on display. This picture was actually a good friend's table, I had already packed my stuff up before I remembered to take any photos! We had a good turnout and it was good to see what other people use in their homeschools as well!


Deuteronomy 6:6-9
“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

What a talented girl!!!

Lovin' your senior pic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails