Wednesday, March 2, 2011

#61 - Woohoo Wednesday!

We've had a good day at school and then we had a great time at church tonight.


This pond is right beside our church's parking lot and it is so pretty when the sun is setting. This also means that it is getting closer to spring and time changing because it is actually still daylight when we get to church!!! Woohoo!

Psalm 40:5
"Many, LORD my God,
are the wonders you have done,
the things you planned for us.
None can compare with you;
were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
they would be too many to declare."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I am so ready for some evening sunlight!!! I noticed when I left work at 5 the other day that it was still sunny and it occurred to me that the time with change soon and that's how light it will be at 6 PM!! Yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails