Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Few of My Favorites

For this week's SUYL at Kelly's Korner we are to show our favorite things. I have many favorite things, but I'll just share a few with you!
I took this picture about 2 years ago when I first got my DSLR camera. I absolutely love Hydrangeas and have always loved this pic. A fave for sure. :)

When I was about 9 years old I had this super fantastic rabbit fur coat. I honestly wore that thing out. I'm not kidding. Patches of fur started falling off. So it ranks up there in my list of lifelong favorite things.


Dogwood blooms are also a favorite of mine.

Another favorite is when the air starts to get cooler and all of God's creation begins to change colors and transform.

My favorite picture of Holly is this one that I took at my sister's wedding. This was right before the ceremony began and I was shooting with my film camera. So it's a scanned pic and not great quality, but hopefully you can tell why it's my fave.



My favorite picture of Anna is this one. This was the spring that my Mama passed and my sister had gotten the girls two ducks, Pete & Mossy. Anna's sweet innocent face and the way she is gently making sure the duck doesn't make a dash off her lap, I just love, love, love! Such a sweet memory in such a sad time.

This is also one of my favorites! He is wonderful hubby and daddy to our girls and I love him bunches!

Last, but certainly not least is my favorite Bible verse:
Psalm 28:7

"The LORD is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him."


Hope you all have a great Memorial weekend and remember to appreciate our freedoms from those who have sacrificed so much!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails