Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow, Soup, & Sewing

We got our first accumulating snow on Saturday along with temps in the teens and all we've wanted to do is bundle up............

and eat soup!

Tonight the girls and I decided to get out the ol' sewing machine and make a few Barbie items.

Barbie wasn't very happy because of this:
The dress Anna made her didn't fit. Maybe too much soup?!

I found a great tutorial blog that showed how to make some cute clothes. Not being the best seamstress, it didn't turn out fantastic, but Barbie was happy!

We also made mini-quilts with a matching pillow that I found on this blog!
Anna did a great job!

Barbie was happy once again. When the temps get down to 10 degrees tonight she'll be warm!

Holly worked on her own quilt too!
I loved how hers turned out.



Hope you all have a great week and stay warm!

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Haha! That looks like fun.

We're supposed to have some awful weather this weekend. I'll be staying pretty close to my wood stove.

Related Posts with Thumbnails