Sunday, September 25, 2011

#268 - Monumental Year

We've had a great Sunday! We had wonderful services at church and a little shopping in between for a few things. Tonight I realized I hadn't taken a picture... :( So I thought I'd pull up to see what we were doing last year on this day - September 25th - and this is where we were:

In Plymouth, Massachusetts at the Forefather's Monument!

We had gone up there with the precious Pinson family to be part of the documentary Kirk Cameron is doing called - "Monumental Movie" about America's true providential history. That was such a wonderful trip! They are finishing up the movie within the next month and it is due out in 2012. For more info about the movie you can click HERE. And if you want to see more pics from that trip you can click HERE.


"O Lord, forgive what I have been, sanctify what I am, and order what I shall be."
~Thomas Wilson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails