Saturday, September 3, 2011

#246 - Dog Days of Summer

It was blazing hot today and the girls waited until late afternoon to swim, but the pool was in need of some chemicals and frankly it's too late to keep putting money into it. Especially with temps forecasted to be in the 70's next week! Woohoo!
Remember Queenie? Our neighbor's beautiful doggie.
We hadn't seen her in a very long time, because she had been kept up. But in the last few weeks she has been coming over to visit us.
I caught her mid-yawn :) She got tired of me taking pictures and not rubbing her noggin'! Since the girls didn't get to swim, I just sprayed them with the water hose. I just loved this pic of Holly. :0)

Isaiah 18:4
"For so the LORD said to me,
“ I will take My rest,
And I will look from My dwelling place
Like clear heat in sunshine,
Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails