Thursday, September 22, 2011

#264 - Birthday Prep

Anna will turn 12 (gasp) on Friday. Did I just really type that out?! Wow!

Anyway, I've been looking through pictures and I came across this one tonight:

We took these around her 1st birthday. At the time we were huge UK fans and one of the requirements for having a family picture taken was if we all wore Wildcat blue. :o)
How cute is she in her little cheerleader outfit?!
I can't believe that she'll be turning 12. years. old. Just doesn't seem right.

She is such a blessing to us and I praise God for her.

2 Corinthians 6:18-19
"And, “I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.”

1 comment:

Brooke O'Shea said...

Awh, Happy Birthday, Anna! She is such a sweet girl and in the few times I have gotten meet her and pictures I can tell she loves Jesus.
Keep on, little sister!

Related Posts with Thumbnails