Thursday, February 24, 2011

#55 - Spring Love

We've had a rainy day and I saw some buttercup sprouts peeking through the ground today!!! Spring is getting closer!

After school the girls and I met Nina and the kiddos up at the library and then I went to sign Holly up for softball again. It's hard to believe this will be her fifth year playing city league. Even harder to believe that she'll be 9 years old on Monday. Wow!

I have cooked many different things in our almost 15 years of marriage, but I had never tried beef stroganof. We had a sampling of my aunts last week and Brian and I both have had a hankerin' for it. So I printed off a Paula Deen recipe today and attempted it tonight. It was pretty tasty, although not included in our list of healthy meals:)

I saw a link on someone's blog last night for the 5 Languages of Love Quiz and thought I'd try it. It seemed to be right on with the way I am! My top one was Physical Touch! I'm definitely a hugger :o) Brian's was Acts of Service (hence the beef stroganof tonight :)

Here is the assessment - try it out!

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

That stroganoff looks SO good!

I LOVE "The 5 Love Languages". I am close on three of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails