Sunday, February 13, 2011

#44 - God Love

Brian's sister stopped by last night to bring Holly's b-day gift a little early. She lives in Louisville and we don't get to see her very often.
She always brings the girls tons of candy, goodies, and clothes.
Holly was playing dominos with her sweethearts!

We took cupcakes for our children's church crew today and I taught on love and how true love can only come from God.

Remember my cookie buddy from last week?! Well, today he was wanting another cupcake and I had to explain that I brought enough for everyone to just have one (you're welcome moms!) He then proceeded to tell me that if I make a double batch then I'd have enough for everyone to have seconds! Hahahaha! I can't wait to see what he comes up with next week....he is just too adorable!

I haven't posted a picture of Isabella (our great niece) in a while. So here she is showing off her new teeth after church today! My mother-in-law calls this her donkey face! :D I can't believe she'll be one years old in a couple of weeks.

1 John 4:7
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I'm a little behind on my blog reading since we've been at Kales...

Your cookie buddy seems to have an answer for everything. Smart child.

Isabella is adorable... even with a donkey face. Ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails