Monday, February 1, 2010

A Big Snow......Finally!

After years of waiting we finally got more than a "couple" of inches of snow. I was beginning to wonder if our girls would ever be able to play in knee deep snow! It started snowing Friday evening around 6:00 p.m. and didn't stop until late Saturday afternoon. It is so much fun to watch it fall and for the beauty of God's creation to have a blanket of pure white stretched out over everthing. We took full advantage and played for several hours!

The brightness of this cardinal against all of the white was amazing!

Anna measuring to see the final total.

About 7 inches!

Trying to get Cody to move it and then he didn't want to quit!

He loved running around acting all silly.


There is a small slope on the back of our yard that if you push just right you can slide on down.

Holly enjoying every second of being pushed back up the hill. Anna really loves her! :D

I love black and white pictures....especially of the snow.


Our neighbor's horse was so pretty running through the field.

I must say this snow was so much better than our wonderful ice storm that we had last year during this same week!
Have a blessed week!

Psalm 51:6-7

"Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

1 comment:

Tania said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like everyone had a good time playing in the snow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails