Friday, October 21, 2011

#291, #292, & #293 - The Past Few Days

We've had a busy, but non-eventful past few days. :)
Anna got a belated, but great birthday gift from her aunt that lives in Louisville. :o) Aunt Tracy gets all of the fun stuff the girls always LOVE! I've been wanting to buy a puzzle for a while and last night after church when we went to Wally World - I got one! We started out with a 500 piece and may eventually work up to a larger number. The four of us started on it this afternoon and after the girls and I went to get our hair trimmed we came back and finished it! Bring on the 1000 piece....maybe! We've also been switching out Holly's summer/winter clothes. Anna had already finished her closet a few nights ago. Everytime we do this I get sad, because it shows how quickly our girls are growing. There used to be about 8-10 totes of hand me down stuff of Anna's we'd save for Holly and now we are down to less than 3 totes. They are almost wearing some of the same stuff. Time, please slow down!!!

Psalm 40:8
"I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart.”

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love doing puzzles and your daughter looks like she hit the jackpot with her Auntie's gifts. LOL!
Have a blessed weekend.
Kim

Jacquie Wallace said...

Oh yeah... y'all are ready for a 1000 pc. puzzle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails