Wednesday, December 21, 2011

#354 - A Few More Pics

I went through the pictures on my phone and here are a few that I thought I'd go ahead and post. :)

Anna's ornaments she decorated at Nina's house.
And her self portrait that she drew on our classroom board. I felt bad erasing it, so I took a picture first.
There is a house in Richmond that they've synchronized the music with Christmas lights. It is very neat! The girls and I drove by the other night after we had finished our Christmas shopping and we didn't want to leave! I found a video from 2009:

We were in Sportsman's Warehouse and Anna showed off her cute little pinky finger in a pair of man gloves. :)

Then we couldn't find Holly?! Do you see her?!

Hehe!

We had a little too much fun in SW!!!
Galatians 3:14
"He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails