Thursday, December 1, 2011

#326 - #330 - Scenes from Our Thanksgiving

After this post I've got some stuff tomorrow night I'll catch up on :) Seems that all I've been doing is playing catch up!
But for my memory sakes I'm gonna list them (in no particular order) so I won't forget:
1. Vicki, Trent, & Aidan's photo session :)
2. Anna's sewing projects
3. Decorating for Christmas

Now for our Thanksgiving scenes!
Uncle Brian and Miss Bella. :)
Aunt Trish and the girls The girls kept Bella entertained while we were at Nana's house! Or I should say - Bella kept all the girls occupied!
Daddy and Holly
The plethora of desserts!
Bella's favorite game of hide in the closet!
Vicki, Trent, & Aidan came up on Thursday night and stayed with us the weekend! We had a great time and I cooked our Thanksgiving meal on Saturday. I also took their pictures on Friday. More to come of those pics!
I didn't get any other pics of the food other than these of my pecan pie and.....
Apple pie. Recipes courtesy of The Pioneer Woman!

Psalm 100:4-5
"Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails