Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#137 - Friends and Elections

After voting in the Primary election this morning the girls and I had our traditional pancakes! 3 out of the 4 I voted for won, but our choice for the Governor nominee lost. :(
And yes, it is May 17th and not only do the girls have on sweatshirts, but we've also had our heat on today. I think the high today was. 45. degres. Seriously :o)

Tonight our sweet friend, Amanda, came over to spend some time with us before she goes back home to Virginia for the summer. It seems like it's been a decade ago when she came to our church her Freshman year and now she is finishing up her Junior year at college! We love her dearly and we'll miss her this summer!!!

Update on the bird parent attackers - they are still guarding the front of the house and squawk their beaks off at us me everytime I step outside!

Proverbs 17:17
"A friend loves at all times,"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails