Saturday, April 2, 2011

#92 - Girls Day

The girls went with their Nana and Aunt Tracy today for a girls day! They went to eat with Tracy's son Jonathan and then they did some shopping and visiting with some family. The girls had so much fun and they loved getting to spend the day with Miss Bella too!

Brian was working so I was able to stay home and clean & get groceries - yay me! :0)

I made them do the obligatory "daily pic!" :)

The girls came home with prizes for me and their Daddy. They saw this sing-song doll that I have always loved and their Nana bought it for me! Ha! Every. Single. Time. I go to the toy section I hunt these little dolls/bears? out and make them sing! They brought Brian a bag of chocolates. :) It was very sweet of Nana to do that. She and Tracy also spoiled the girls with some goodies too! Anna found a dress from one of her first baby dolls and put it on "Lola!" Holly asked me if I was gonna sleep with my new toy tonight....hehe! So glad our girlies had a fun day! It was sunny and much warmer than it has been - we are so thankful spring may actually be showing it's pretty face.

Proverbs 23:25
"Let your father and your mother be glad, And lt her who bore you rejoice."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Maddie has the purple one... sings "Oh my darlin, oh my darlin,"...

Related Posts with Thumbnails