Tuesday, April 12, 2011

#102 - Flowers and Couponing

Yesterday was our last day this semester for co-op. Anna had taken a class called, "Imagine That!" They had to come up with their own skits and perform them before the audience. I thought that they did a great job!

She could be a little actress!
Last night at Nina's church Melissa from Stockpiling Moms held an Advanced Couponing class. There was a huge turnout and we all learned a little more about couponing! If I could just get the basics down I'd be doing good :D I took a few pictures outside today. Well I was actually standing on the porch because it has not stopped raining all. day. long. I just love when the trees start to bloom! This is the first time that our lylac/butterfly bush has bloomed. I just love the smell of those!
Here are a few pictures of the dogwood blooms on the tree off of our side porch.

Song of Solomon 2:12
"Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land."

2 comments:

Tania said...

The trees in your yard are beautiful. Also the lylac/butterfly bush is so pretty, wish I was able to smell them from here. Dogwoods are a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing with me.

Jacquie said...

I was thinking the same thing about the coupons - if I could get the basics down... Ha!

Our dogwoods are so pretty this year. Your blooms are all beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails