Thursday, April 28, 2011

#118 - Red Flowers and Robin Eggs

I found a little surprise in my wreath that I hang off the front of our house:


But someone ^ wasn't too happy about me being anywhere near her precious possessions! She won't stop squawking at us anytime we go outside.

On our way to the grocery store this afternoon I drove past this field of the prettiest red flowers. Someone just commented on my picture I posted on FB and said that it was a type of clover that they plant to replenish the soil. The college in our town owns a lot of greenspace around our city and this is a field where they grow crops. It was lovely regardless of what kind of flower it is....of course this is coming from someone who thinks a dandelion is pretty and not so pesty :)

Psalm 103:15
"As for man, his days are like grass;
As a flower of the field, so he flourishes."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I've been hearing a lot about people finding bird's nests in their wreaths lately. Spring is here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails