Monday, June 28, 2010

Panama Bound!

Brian and I are leaving Tuesday afternoon for David, Panama!!!! The girls will be in good hands with some dear friends while we are gone. We will be very busy while in Panama with gospel distribution, prayer walking, discipleship trainings, women and children activities, and many other things I am sure!!! If we come to your mind please say a prayer for us and the girls. This is the first time we both (at the same time) have left (me: the country) them for more than a day or two. I am looking so forward to going and seeing what God has in store for Brian and myself as well as our family! I know I'll come back a changed woman/wife/mother!
This is also the first time I have EVER flown in an airplane.....fun fun!!!! I'll have plenty of pictures to post when I get back! ;) We're so excited!!!!

"Don't follow what's with you, follow what's in you."
Holly's quote

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails