Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brownie in a Mug

Brownies are my weakness.
When my sweet cousin sent this recipe to me in an email I thought......hmm...a warm delicious brownie in under 2 minutes....this is not good!!! Haha! But unfortunately it IS good, really good in fact!

Here is the recipe, try it out for yourself! Pictures below :P

4 T. flour
4 T. sugar
2 T. cocoa
dash of salt
2 T. vegetable oil
2 T. water
1/4 t. vanilla

Whisk together dry ingredients in a large coffee mug. Add oil, water and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
Microwave on high for 1 to 11/2 minutes. It should not be quite set in the center.
Cool and couple of minutes and eat right out of the mug.

You can also dump it on a plate and serve with ice cream.

This is when I added the wet ingredients to the dry mixture.

Then gave it a quick stir.

Finished?! I think it's missing something.

Ahhh....there we go!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails