Monday, August 22, 2011

#234 - Getting Ready

We plan on starting school next week, so we've still been getting our room ready. It seems like our classroom is the catch-all room for everything! Not that I'm a hoarder or anything, but if I'm not sure what I want to do with something - it goes to the classroom table during the summer months. We've almost got it done now and we're just waiting on two more books to come in the mail!
Yay for the Tree of Life Homeschool! Ha! I was going to take a picture this morning and show some before and after shots, but I'll spare you instead. So I'll add this cool shot of a hummingbird I took last week on our back porch. :) But if you need any coupons, magazines, etc. come see me!

Psalm 55:6-7
"So I said, “Oh, that I had wings like a dove!
I would fly away and be at rest.
Indeed, I would wander far off,
And remain in the wilderness. Selah"

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I can't believe I'm so far behind in the blog world!! I was 20 posts behind on your blog. Yikes!! Looks like y'all have been busy.

Happy LATE anniversary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails