Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to Blogging!

I'm hoping to get back to blogging at the beginning of the year. The past year and a half we've had the best and worst times of our lives and I feel like it's time to continue with the blog. I'll leave this blog up so we can share some of our field trips we've gone on. However, I'll probably just post to our private blog from here on. 

If you have been a regular reader please leave me a comment on this post with your email and I'll add you to our reader list. My email is listed under my profile link. 

Thanks for reading and I look forward to once again documenting our lives a little bit! 

Many blessings! 
Jenn 

 Link to our private blog: 
http://www.blessingsinabundance.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tania said...

I've missed reading your posts. Would love to be included as a reader of your private blog. My email is kaety-scott at att dot net

Jacquie Wallace said...

Me too. jacquelinemwallace at gmail dot com (but you already have it :)

Trent, Vicki & Aidan said...

I'm glad you are back to blogging! I know you have sent it to me before but would you mind sending the info one more time. trent.vicki.aidan@gmail.com

Love you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails