Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Painting, Trees, and Super Special Visitors

I just realized that it had been one month since I last posted!  Yikes!

I better get to posting or I'm gonna get behind.  Story of my life sometimes. :)

We had a very blessed Thanksgiving with family and ate far too much.  I cooked, so I didn't get very many pictures.  Then we put our tree up the week after Thanksgiving, after the girls and I painted our kitchen!  It went from yucky cream/white to a wonderful sage green.  It only took us painting it three coats!  That was after I decided the first color I chose was too light. :)  But we love it!
We had promised Holly that we'd use colored lights on the CHRISTmas tree this year, so we did!  My Mama only used color lights on our tree while I was growing up and looking at our tree this year brings back some good memories. :)

We had some pretty special visitors from Atlanta the weekend after Thanksgiving.
I love this picture of Pa with Aidan.  One of my all time faves!
Vicki, Trent, and Aidan came up and we had the best time!!!  I just love this little family so very much!
Look at that precious face!  Is he not the cutest kid ever?!
He is Jenn Jenn's silly boy!  I miss him very much and I can't wait to see him again in a few weeks!!!

We went over to the airport to pick up Aunt Pat.  Sadly I never got a picture of her. :(

I'm doing another post about our sweet sister Amanda's college graduation that we attended last weekend.

We are all ready to celebrate CHRISTmas and the birth of our Savior!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails