Friday, November 18, 2011

#313 - #322 - Our Last Few Weeks in Cell Phone Pics

I figured the easiest way to catch up with my P365 was to upload some pics from my cell phone that I've taken from the past few weeks! Then I can start fresh tomorrow. :)
The girls in their first ever paddle boating adventure.....by themselves! This was at our homeschool co-op fall cookout.
We went up to fill Granny's cooler with corn so she could feed their ducks.
One really nice afternoon we loaded up the bikes and went to a walking trail in town.
We attended a county fiscal court meeting. Uncle Larry (Poppy's twin brother) is the one on the right side in the pink shirt. Papaw got to come home today!!! He broke his hip on August 3rd and has been in the hospital, Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation, & a health care center since then. He was more than ready to be back home!!! The girls and I made some posters and we hung up some balloons to surprise him! :)

Psalm 30:4
"Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His,
And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails