Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#300 - #306 - Catching Up!

Wow, it feels like I haven't blogged in forever! It's just been a busy week and our computer has been doing crazy stuff again! Something about a drive not being installed properly, so another re-boot is coming it's way soon. :)
So to catch up:
Last weekend I took pictures for some friends and their precious little girls. We had a great time and I've spent a lot of time this week sorting and editing the 767 pictures that I took.
Sunday our morning worship was great and after church Brian thought of the idea for everyone to write down 2 things we wanted to do and whatever was picked out of the bowl we'd do. So the first thing out was "go to the mall" :)The second one picked was "go to the mall!" Hmm.... Then we picked a third thing in case we had time to do something else and "Best Buy" was the next one drawn! So to Lexington we went. Of course, just to look, not to buy anything. Anna had a little b-day money that she was able to spend, but she decided to keep saving up for something bigger. And I just drooled over the external flashes at Best Buy.
Monday our homeschool co-op was cancelled because of halloween so after some school we headed over to the farm to check the trail cam. We just viewed the pics on my camera and left that memory card in the trail cam, so I'll be sure to post those 30 pictures of 3 black cows that were captured next time.....haha! But on our way back out of the "holler" Holly almost stepped on this tortoise/turtle (I should know the difference being their teacher, but I won't lie - I have no idea!) But check out it's eye ^!So after taking turns holding it we headed on home.We don't celebrate Halloween, but we did buy some candy to have on hand for this cutie when she came by.
The girls are always dressing up and they both did dress up on Monday as Nancy Drew so Bella could see them, but they ended up changing before she got there.
Yesterday we toured our local water treatment plant with our co-op and I'll do a post on that soon. It was very interesting! So I think that pretty much catches us up for the last week.


1 Thessalonians 5:22
"Abstain from every form of evil."

1 comment:

Brooke O'Shea said...

Wow, busy week.
I dressed up as Nancy Drew one year.
They pulled it off a lot better than I did.

Related Posts with Thumbnails