Saturday, August 10, 2013

Our 17th Wedding Anniversary!

Today was our 17th wedding anniversary!  It seems like we just got married - I'm not kidding!
We can't believe how the years are flying by.  We were talking about how in 17 more years Anna will be 30 and Holly will be 28!  Yikes!
I'm very grateful for Brian and the hubby and father that he is.  I don't give him enough credit and I take him for granted, but I do praise God for the love He has give us for each other.  I can honestly say that I love this man more and more each day!
Brian had to work this weekend, so we celebrated early on Thursday evening!  We had a very informal date night. :)
Tonight I cooked meatloaf with all the fixin's for my honey since he had to work day shift.  When I opened an almost empty ketchup bottle that I had draining upside down, some squirted out onto the counter and it formed a heart!!! :)

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."
"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;"
"Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth."

1 comment:

Lh74 said...

Like your blogg

Take care

From Linda/ Sweden

Related Posts with Thumbnails