Thursday, April 5, 2012

Precious to Us

I've got so many things I need to be blogging about, but for now I thought I'd link up with Kelly's Korner SUYL! It's for mom's with all girls to connect.

I've always been very grateful to God for allowing us to raise two girls. We've been homeschooling for the past 4 years and I couldn't imagine not being with our precious daughters every day. It has given Brian and myself a chance to truly know them, not just for a few hours in the evening. Of course, we have our fair share of crazy days, but overall we enjoy our time together very much!
We take plenty of field trips for school and it's nice to be able to go when we feel like it!
We love our girls more than anything!
This is Anna.
This is Holly.
And sometimes we're silly!
Proverbs 22:6
"Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails